A deputy of the State Duma was elected as a member of the federal list of candidates nominated by the All-Russian political party “United Russia”.
Regional group No. 18 (Republic of Karelia, Leningrad region, Murmansk region).
Number in the regional list: 2
Effective date: September 18, 2016 (seventh convocation).
Member of the faction “United Russia”
First Deputy Chairman of the State Duma Committee on Foreign Affairs
Date of birth: 7 January 1972
Communication with voters in the regions of the Russian Federation
The Republic of Karelia
- Svetlana Zhurova explains Merkel’s appeal to think about a world without US leadership
- Svetlana Zhurova: Amendment of the Constitution on the priority of national legislation guarantees the security of the country
- Svetlana Zhurova: The transfer of the Olympics-2020 is a decision in the interests of athletes
- Svetlana Zhurova expressed confidence in the support of Russian citizens to amendments to the Constitution
- Svetlana Zhurova took part in the meeting with Sundberg Fredrik
- Svetlana Zhurova: Russian interest in Africa is a new priority in international relations
- Svetlana Zhurova called on Russians to be ready for checks at US airports
- Svetlana Zhurova: Boycotts of PACE delegations will not lead to anything good
- Svetlana Zhurova: “Trump’s statement about gender inequality is PR”
- Svetlana Zhurova: “The abolition of visas between the Russian Federation and Japan will strengthen relations between the countries”