A deputy of the State Duma was elected as a member of the federal list of candidates nominated by the All-Russian political party “United Russia”.
Regional group No. 18 (Republic of Karelia, Leningrad region, Murmansk region).
Number in the regional list: 2
Effective date: September 18, 2016 (seventh convocation).
Member of the faction “United Russia”
First Deputy Chairman of the State Duma Committee on Foreign Affairs
Date of birth: 7 January 1972
Communication with voters in the regions of the Russian Federation
The Republic of Karelia
- Svetlana Zhurova: “The abolition of visas between the Russian Federation and Japan will strengthen relations between the countries”
- Svetlana Zhurova: “Nazarbayev’s resignation will not affect relations between Moscow and Astana”
- Svetlana Zhurova: “The most important thing in our truth is that we do not make fakes”
- Svetlana Zhurova: “Abe’s harsh statement on the South Kuril Islands speaks of his disagreement with Putin’s position”
- Svetlana Zhurova regards as logical the decision of WADA to leave unchanged the status of RUSADA
- Svetlana Zhurova: “The cross-border agreement showed that the Russian Federation has no desire to slam the door in front of neighbors’ hands “
- Svetlana Zhurova: “Accounts created in social networks about protests in Paris can be a provocation”
- Svetlana Zhurova: “RUSADA opened with help of the IOC”
- Svetlana Zhurova: “I hope that there are no Russophobic attitudes in WADA”
- Svetlana Zhurova: “The United States expects response measures from Russia, not cooperation”