A deputy of the State Duma was elected as a member of the federal list of candidates nominated by the All-Russian political party “United Russia”.
Regional group No. 18 (Republic of Karelia, Leningrad region, Murmansk region).
Number in the regional list: 2
Effective date: September 18, 2016 (seventh convocation).
Member of the faction “United Russia”
First Deputy Chairman of the State Duma Committee on Foreign Affairs
Date of birth: 7 January 1972
Communication with voters in the regions of the Russian Federation
The Republic of Karelia
- Svetlana Zhurova: Today it is especially important to remember that September 21 is the Day of Military Glory of Russia
- Svetlana Zhurova: “We left the Council of the Baltic Sea States due to the fact that they don’t want to hear us there, and especially not to see us”
- Zhurov called the decision of the Seimas of Lithuania on Russian support for terrorism slander
- Svetlana Zhurova: “There is an information war going on”
- Svetlana Zhurova commented on the possible deprivation of the coach of St. Petersburg “Zenith” Anatoly Tymoshchuk of a license and all titles
- Svetlana Zhurova: If Russia is removed, the legionnaires will leave, and the young will be able to prove themselves
- “The truth is on our side”: Svetlana Zhurova on Valieva’s admission to the personal tournament
- Svetlana Zhurova – about the possible non-admission of the Russian women’s team in the USA: “Such things are always done in advance”
- Svetlana Zhurova called US sanctions a “scarecrow” for the Americans themselves
- Svetlana Zhurova spoke about a possible diplomatic boycott of the USA OI-2022