The deputy of the State Duma was elected as a member of the federal list of candidates nominated by the Political Party “Communist Party of the Russian Federation”.
Effective date: September 18, 2016 (seventh convocation).
Member of the faction of the Political Party “Communist Party of the Russian Federation”
First Deputy Chairman of the State Duma Committee on Foreign Affairs
Date of birth: September 12, 1969
Communication with voters in the regions of the Russian Federation: all subjects of the Russian Federation
Blagoveshchensk State Pedagogical Institute. M.I. Kalinina (1992)
Candidate of Historical Sciences
- Dmitry Novikov: “Desire of the West to tear off Belarus from friendly and fraternal relations with Russia is obvious”
- Dmitry Novikov: “The United States is differentiating its policy, realizing that it is impossible to fight with the whole world”
- Dmitry Novikov: “Voting on the Russian resolution at the UN showed that US willing to break the INF Treaty”
- Dmitry Novikov: “Inter-Korean dialogue can be frustrated by Washington”
- Dmitry Novikov: “The United States will have to react to Russia’s evidence of the forthcoming provocation in Syria”
- Dmitry Novikov about US sanctions against Russia
- “Everything that Russia did in connection with the settlement of the Transnistrian-Moldovan problem or with the recognition of Abkhazia’s independence, with South Ossetia, was aimed at protecting citizens”